PS blister is a blister product made of PS sheet through a vacuum blister forming process.
The purpose of blister packaging is separation, shockproof and shockproof, and foil. Blister packaging products are processed with blister raw materials (PP/PET/PS/PVC). The production principle of the product is to heat the flat blister hard sheet material to soften it, adsorb it on the surface of the blister packaging mold with vacuum, and then cool it to form.
Blister packaging products mainly include: Blister packaging blister, Blister packaging tray, Blister packaging box, etc.
The types of blister packaging can be divided into: card blister packaging, blister card blister packaging, double blister blister packaging, half blister blister packaging, half-fold blister blister packaging, three-fold blister blister packaging, etc.
Blister packaging can be divided into electronic blister packaging, IT blister packaging, industrial parts blister packaging, toy blister packaging, stationery blister packaging, food blister packaging, handicraft blister packaging and cosmetic blister packaging, etc.
Blister packaging raw material PS sheet
There are many kinds of raw materials for blister packaging, the most common ones are PP sheet, PET sheet, PVC sheet, PS sheet, etc.
The function of PS sheet
is to dissolve one or more materials (water-soluble solid phase, liquid phase or colloid, etc.) in another liquid phase, and hydrate it into a relatively stable emulsion. It is widely used in the emulsification and mixing of raw and auxiliary materials such as edible oil, powder and sugar. Some paints and paints are also emulsified and dispersed using PS sheets. Especially suitable for some insoluble colloidal additives such as CMC, xanthan gum, etc.
Secondly, PS sheet is suitable for the production of cosmetic, medicine, food, chemical, dyeing, printing ink and other industrial products, especially for the preparation and emulsification of materials with high matrix viscosity and high solid content.
(1) Cosmetic industrial products: creams, lotions, lipsticks, shampoos, etc.
(2) Pharmaceutical industrial products: ointment, syrup, eye drops, antibiotics, etc.
(3) Food industry products: jam, cream, margarine, etc.
(4) Chemical industrial products: chemicals, synthetic adhesives, etc.
(5) Dyeing industrial products: pigments, titanium oxide, etc.
(6) Printing ink: color ink, resin ink, newspaper ink, etc.
(7) Others: pigments, waxes, coatings, etc.
Features of PS blister packaging
1. PS blister packaging produces low static electricity, which is suitable for the packaging of products requiring low static electricity.
2. PS blister packaging is easy to vacuum form, and the product has good anti-attack performance.
3. PS blister packaging has good hygienic properties and can be directly contacted with food without producing harmful substances.
4. PS blister packaging is easy to be colored, and can be made into PS blister packaging products of different colors, and produced into PS blister packaging vacuum covers of different colors.
5. The hardness of PS blister packaging is good, and the hardness of PS blister packaging material is better than that of other sheet materials of the same thickness. Thermoformed cups can be used as hot and cold drink cups.
6. PS blister packaging meets the requirements of environmental protection and can be recycled and reused. When PS blister packaging waste is incinerated, it does not produce harmful substances that can harm the environment.
Application of PS blister packaging
1. Low static electricity generation (such as anti-static electronic product tray)
2. Food packaging (such as: beverage, candy, and meat PS blister packaging)
3. Dairy products (dairy products packaged in PS blister packaging containers can be placed in the refrigerator and not easy to deteriorate)